TERMS & CONDITIONS
Shipping & Delivery
- We use Australia Post express post for all deliveries, with a tacking number service. Registered or insured post is also available if you contact us.
- We ship all orders same or next business day. In the unlikely circumstances mean we are unable to do this you will be notified by email or phone.
- We do same day dispatch when orders are received before 3pm - but please contact us if you have an urgent order.
- ALL stock for sale on our website is IN STOCK at our warehouse, so there is no delivery delay.
- Customers choose the shipping option they require in the shopping basket.
- Australian residents in rural locations should allow up to 3 business days to receive their order. Western Australia can take longer.
Returns & Replacements
If the unlikely event you are not happy with a product, please just contact us as, as we are only too happy to replace/refund if the fault is ours within 7 days of receiving the goods.
Please note you are required to return the goods and pay the return postage.
Payment & Ordering
- We accept orders online, and also over the phone. If you have any trouble with your order please contact us on 02 4787 7403.
- Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard & Amex) and Paypal are welcomed. Pricing is in Australian dollars, including GST.
- All payments are processed securely using 128bit SSL banking secutity encryption and no credit card details are stored by our website.
- We also accept direct deposit
Lay By Terms, agreements and contract
The following principles below therefore make up the Terms & Conditions for any Lay-Buy or Layby contract and related transactions entered into. This applies to all and any lay-by contract template utilized by both the vendor or consumer:
- Record of Payment
A record of payments transaction history will always be available for both the merchant and buyer, recording all amounts paid to-date and the date and value of all future pending payments as per your agreed lay-by policy.
- Storage and Identification of Lay-Buy Products
Product’s on Lay-Buy will be set aside and stored separately to other products. Products will be clearly identified as ‘Lay-By contract’ products by a number or some other identification.
- Cancellation of Lay-Buy by Buyer
The buyer may cancel their LayBy agreement form at any time prior to delivery of products and on delivery of products if the products are damaged by so advising seller in writing or if seller agrees, orally.If a buyer cancels a Lay-Buy, seller will, if so requested by the seller, give the buyer a “cancellation statement” which sets out-
a) The purchase price of the products; and
b) Advise customer of the cancellation fee payable to seller under all Lay-By terms and conditions; and
c) The total amount paid under the Lay-Buy; and
d) Any amount owing to either the buyer or seller under the layby terms on the cancellation of the Lay-Buy.If seller does not accept the buyer’s oral cancellation it is obliged to give/send the buyer a duly completed Lay-By Form of Cancellation immediately.
- Cancellation of Lay-Buy by Seller
The seller under a Lay-Buy must not cancel it unless –
a) The buyer breaches a term of the Lay-Buy; or
b) The seller stops trading; or
c) The products are no longer available
- Cancellation on breach by Buyer
If a buyer has breached a term of a Lay-Buy and seller intends to cancel the Lay-Buy, before doing so seller must –
a) Give the buyer notice of seller’s intention to cancel the Lay-Buy; and
b) Allow the buyer at least 14 days within which to rectify the breach; and
c) The notice to be given has to be:I) in writing, sent to the buyer’s last known address, or, if the buyer so agrees, orally; and
II) must specify the breach of the Lay-Buy for which the Lay-Buy is being cancelled; and
III) must state the time within which the buyer must rectify the breach;
IV) must state the matters listed per below:* the purchase price of the products;
* all cancellation charges payable under the agreement; and
* the total amount paid under the Lay-Buy;
* any amount owing to either the buyer or seller under the terms of the Lay-Buy on the cancellation of the Lay-Buy.The Lay-Buy is cancelled at the end of the period specified in the notice unless the buyer rectifies the breach before then or Seller agrees not to cancel it.
- Cancellation where business closes
If Seller under a Lay-Buy agreement proposes to stop trading before the agreement is completed, Seller must give notice of the proposal to the buyer and must either –
(a) allow the buyer 7 days within which to complete the agreement; and
(b) cancel the Lay-Buy
- Cancellation where products not available
If the products are no longer available, Seller must cancel the Lay-Buy and refund all monies to the buyer.
- Effect of Cancellation
Subject to the above, when a Lay-Buy is cancelled by either party, Seller must refund all money paid within 14 days less a AUD $25 cancellation fee. There are circumstances which prohibit Seller from keeping the cancellation charge. These include but are not limited to, situations where the products are damaged or not delivered or where Seller has breached a term of the Lay-Buy statement.
- Cancellation Charge
Seller shall charge the buyer a AUD $25 cancellation fee under the terms of all Lay-Buy deals.
- Banking Charges back Fees
The seller shall be entitled to pass-on to the buyer all charge back fees received by any given bank for any given customer charge back from any given Lay-Buy deal.
- Service Fee
Seller shall not charge the customer any interest charges, membership fee or service fee on any Lay-Buy sales transaction. Lay-Buy Financial Solutions Pty Ltd trading as www.lay-buys.com charge an admin fee, which is a once-off 0.9% of the total order value at checkout. The buyer will pay this amount to Lay-Buys at checkout at time of paying the down payment. This fee is an admin fee and is therefore not refundable.
- Lay-Buy Reporting
Seller shall have reporting in place for all Lay-Buy deals covering Down Payment made, Lay-Buy period, Frequency of payments required, Payment amount required per installment; and a full record of all payments made to-date (amount and date on which made).
The seller will only dispatch the buyer product/s after receiving the final installment payment for all Lay-Buy deals.
14.1 This Agreement shall be binding upon, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable by the representatives, successors and assigns of the parties hereto.
14.2 This Agreement may be amended only by a written instrument duly executed by all parties hereto.
14.3 The parties hereby represent and warrant that each of them has full legal right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to carry out its obligations hereunder.
14.4 This Agreement may be executed simultaneously in one or more counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original but all of which together shall constitute one and the same instrument.
14.5 Article headings contained herein are for reference purposes only and shall not in any way affect the meaning or interpretation of this Agreement.
Orders can be picked up from our Blackheath store in the beautiful Blue Mountains. Shop 8, Colliers Arcade, 21-25 Govetts Leap Rd, Blackheath, Blue Mountains, NSW 2785, Australia.
Colliers Crystal & Gifts
Ph: 02 4787 7403
Shop 8, Colliers Arcade, 21-25 Govetts Leap Rd, Blackheath, Blue Mountains, NSW 2785, Australia.
ABN 26 022 889 779